Monday, October 3, 2011

Two new 6" sampler quilt-alongs starting...

Michele in Calgary, who is one of the Mods with me at The Quilted Table Yahoo Group, posted this info in one of our other groups, so I thought I would pass the info along to you.


Jenifer Dick, author of Quilt Retro, is beginning a free quilt-along on her blog. It's two samplers (6" blocks) - each week a new block will be featured for the two samplers and a pic-tutorial to make the block for the modern sampler or the traditional sampler.

So drop in check them out.  Modern Monday, or Traditional Tuesday.

Until next time...
Happy quilting from Sharon, Katie, and Patsy Cline


1 comment:

Michele, a distracted quilter said...

Michele in Calgary?! Imagine my surprise to see me featured so prominently on your blog - of course it's not really about me but about Jenifer Dick's samplers. Still I'm tickled. I've been making the blocks (and on time too). They go together so quick! I've been making two blocks instead of one for each of the samplers and posting pics on my blog.