Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Miniature Booty Swap Round 2

I mailed my mini quilt today for The Quilting Pirate's Miniature Booty Swap Round 2. I wasn't supposed to participate in this until the Special Holiday Round, but I owed "The Pirate" a favor, so she "let me" participate early and work off my debt. WHEW!!! You don't want to make "The Pirate" mad, 'cause she'll make you walk the plank, lol. Can't have that! Seriously though, Toni is the just nicest person and always willing to help out her fellow quilters, so when she needs help, how could anyone deny her? I'd feel like this if I did, 'cause she was so nice to me.

This is the quilt I sent out, plus a couple of extra goodies just because she/he had to wait so long for her/his quilt. I hope she/he likes my package.




Now to move on to my quilt for Kate's

This is what the hills here around the lakes were looking like a couple of weeks ago. Here's what they are looking like now.
I love the colors of the Fall season.

Until next time....
Happy Quilting,
Sharon

No comments: