Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween Trick or Treat Swap


I just received an email from Jennifer, my swap partner in Susan of Blackberry Creek's Halloween swap. She received my package and liked it. YAY!!!! Now I can show pictures of my gift to her. I made a Dresden Fan Tabletopper and added a candle for the center and little spiders crawling around, a pair of Pumpkin socks, a pumpkin ice cube tray, a deck of scary Dracula playing cards, and a cute Pumpkin witch plate with pumpkin cookies. If you click on each picture, you can see a bigger view. I had so much fun choosing all those things and Katie really enjoyed trying to eat those little black and orange plastic spider rings. She was chasing them all over the table while I was trying to take these pictures! I even made my first computer printed label. My next one will be better, now that I know how to do them and how NOT to do them! The tabletopper was so easy to make, I think I'll make more for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Thanks, Susan, for such a fun swap. I hope you make this an annual event!

Until next time.....
Happy quilting,
Sharon

3 comments:

trash said...

What a fantastic haul!

I'm blog-hopping my way through Chookyblue's SSCS list to see who else is playing along.

bingo~bonnie said...

I had to do a double take - but I think you cookies are smiling at me! :D so cute!!! ~bonnie

Dresden Quilter said...

These are all fantastic. I love the Dresden plate tabletopper.