Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blog Hop Day Two...

Today is the 2nd day of the hop and 10 quilters will be posting their leaf-themed blocks. Cheerleader and hostess Cherry, at CherryBlossoms Studio, has all the info. Visit her to see the schedule on her sidebar and get ready for a fun trip. The blog hop goes from October 1-10. Today's bloggers are:












Be sure to stop and see them all.  Some may have tutorials and others may have giveaways.  See you there.

Last week was my birthday and I had a wonderful luncheon prepared by my quilt club friends at Joan's

house on Wednesday and they even gave me prezzies!
 


Gorgeous tote bag made by Diane S
Fall WH made by Donna G
Scarecrow Pumpkin from my Secret Pal
Outdoor Mat from Ann
But Ann said that I'm still on probation, so not to get too excited, lol.  And Donna G made me a yummy homemade chocolate-cherry cake with chocolate frosting to top off all the prezzies!
 
Then on Thursday the gals that come to my house to hand stitch or knit, etc. all got together for the day, then we went out to dinner and came back to my house for more prezzies! Wow! What a great group that one is too.

Friday night my family took me out to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant and I got to have Chicken Picatta--my favorite meal.  So that capped off a great week.

Until next time...
Happy quilting from Sharon and the girls, Katie and Patsy Cline



















No comments: