Monday, October 15, 2012

Are you ready for the drawing?

Today's the day I said I'd draw for the prizes I donated to the Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop.  It's my BFF Donna G's birthday, so she'll bring someone some good luck today.  

So to DONNA:

May you have cake all day long, lol.


What a fun experience this was for me.  Everyone was so nice.  And so many people stopped by and left lovely comments about my projects.  I was very nervous about doing my first hop, but since it was so pain-free, lol, I think I'll do it again.  My buddy, Joan, at MooseStash Quilting does them all the time and gives me lots of encouragement and inspiration, so look for me to do more in the future.

Thank you to our wonderful, hard working hostess, Cherry, at Cherry Blossums Quilting Studio and to Madam Samm at Sew We Quilt, the inspiration and bestest (?) cheerleader behind this and many blog hops to come.

With further ado, here is the winner of our little drawing:

Kathy H said...
I am a new follower and love the pictures of your cats. The maple leaf quilt is going to be gorgeous. ANd how cute with the cat and the pumpkin. The mug rugs are a great idea with all the different colors for the seasons. It turned out great too.

So thanks, Kathy H, for your kind comments (and Katie and Patsy Cline thank you, too).  I've sent you an email, so as soon as I receive your snail mail info, I'll get your Fall mug mat and charm pack in the mail to you.

And thanks to all of you out there that stopped by and left lovely comments and mercy me, even became a follower, lol!  This was a wonderful experience.  If you haven't tried it yet, I encourage more of you to join in.

Until next time,
Happy quilting from Sharon and the girls, Katie and Patsy Cline


2 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Congrats to Kathy H and thank you for the sweet giveaway!

Rosa said...

Happy Birthday and congrats to Kathy!!