Thursday, June 17, 2010

Introducing the Summer Star Sampler Quilt Along

over at Quiltcetera.Com. Bradie will post instructions for two blocks per week, followed by the center medallion, then borders, starting Tuesday, July 6 through Aug 31. It looks like a great summer project--and I'm a sucker for star blocks, lol. Sign up for her email notification so you don't miss a block - I did!

Bird Brain Designs has a new free tea towel pattern for Flag Day and July 4th, called "United We Stand." Isn't it cute? I still have to border and quilt last year's freebie--it's all stitched, but unfinished like so many other projects. It'll make a good finish for June OPAM. I'm trying to use these neat designs as a seasonal wallhanging for my bathroom. I'm making them so they'll all fit on the same wire hanger and I can just change them for the season. My son thinks it's a riot that I even decorate my bathroom for holidays--but what does he know, he's a man, lol!

Until next time...
Happy Quilting from Sharon and Katie

No comments: