Saturday, March 27, 2010

Another Little Quilt Swap 4

Just got an email from Kate, who is going to have another round of her ALQS. This is round 4 and open to traditional and art quilts. I participated in ALQS2 and received a lovely log cabin quilt from Lisa in Australia. I love it--it's so bright and cheery. Brightens up those gloomy Upstate New York winter days. I sent my quilt to Margaret in Australia-whose seasons are the opposite of ours. Of course, Katie had to help with the making of our little quilt-she's the official thread-checker, lol. I can't wait to join in this round. If you're interested, stop over at Kate's blog for all the particulars. And check out the pictures from the first 3 swaps--some gorgeous stuff there! Click on her logo in my side bar-it will take you directly there.

Until next time...
Happy Quilting from Sharon and Katie

No comments: