Wednesday, February 19, 2014

You can win Fabric for Life....

Just wanted to let you know that Keepsake Quilting is giving away over 80 great prizes  based on a raffle. The grand prize is  a 20 year supply of fabric.  Two more lucky winners will win a year's supply of fabric, and 50 more winners will win some other great prizes.

You can enter daily until February 28th, but it's only open to residents of the US and Canada.

Please check it out and let as many people know about it.  Here's the contest link:

http://ck.upickem.net/r/37vMEWAm4C3?r=192581


I entered-not that I need to win any more fabric, lol, I'm running out of room for my stash now- use my link above and see if you can win something, too.

Until next time...

Happy quilting from Sharon and the kitties

 

1 comment:

sew.darn.quilt said...

Thank you for the link :)
Good Luck!