Friday, November 1, 2013

Some new blog hops coming up....

 The Wicked Blog Hop
 just finished and next in line is For the Boys Blog Hop.  Think anything and everything BOYS.  Projects that boys will love... quilts, nap sacks, sleeping bags, pillows...you name it...there's sure to be lots of inspiration for projects for the boys in your life.

After that is Black Tie Boogie, Rooster Blog Hop, where the bloggers will create anything with roosters, turkeys, hens, or chicks.  Anything from kitchen accessories, 3D roosters, whatever, as long as they use roosters, hens, or  chicks in their project..  So if you have a barnyard fetish, lol, be sure to check out these chic(k) projects.

Links for both hops are in my sidebar.

Today over at The Quilting Gallery voting starts for a new Quilters’ Show & Tell. The category is Halloween Fun Quilts.  Any quilt size and technique is acceptable, so I decided to enter the Cat Magic quilt that I pattern tested for Jess over at the Quilt 'N Needle last year.
I showed it to you a couple of days ago after I finally got it bound and on display.  I think it's the perfect Halloween quilt--it has a black cat on it!
So make sure to stop in later and look over all the Halloween quilts that will be on display.  And if you like my "JD" memory quilt, I'd love a vote from you.  Voting is Friday thru Monday morning, Nov 1st-Nov 4th, so vote for your favorite Halloween quilts.

Until next time,
Happy quilting from Sharon, Patsy Cline, and Johnny Cash


No comments: