I've been away for a while and when I come back to the blog I find out Joan over at Moose Stash Quilting has given me a Sunshine Award! Joan says "the Sunshine Award is shared with bloggers who have influenced us with their positive outlook and creativity." Thanks for such a lovely award, Joan. This award coming from Joan really means a lot to me, since she is one of the most creative and postive people I have had the privilege of meeting in blogland. She's also a fellow member of our Yahoo Group, The Quilted Table, and participates in our swaps. And boy, does she make the greatest projects! Last year she had me for the Halloween swap and made me a darling witch wallhanging. Remember this? Isn't it cool? Everything she does is excellent! So accepting this award from you means a great deal to me, Joan.
Now I have to pass the award on. Here are the guidelines for those nominated:
1. Save the image above and post it on your own blog.
2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees.
4. Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
And now I pass along this honor to the following in no particular order:
1. Mel at Mel's Own Place
2. Rachel Griffith at P. S. I Quilt
3. Sandi at A Legacy of Stitches
4. Amandajean at Crazy Mom Quilts
5. Can't forget Katie's favorite -- Darling Millie
6. And her mom's blog -- The Patchery Menagerie
7. John at Quilt Dad
8. Chickens in the Road
9. Mary at Mary Quilts/Making Scrap Quilts from Stash
10. Deb at Northern Deb Quilts
11. Marge Gordon at Delaware Quilts
12. Molly at Molly's Place
Make sure you take a minute to pop over to these blogs and check them out for yourself. Lot's of wonderful quilts and projects and even some BOM's and tutorials. See if you agree with my 12 choices.
Until next time...
Happy Quilting from Sharon and Katie