Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm here in spirit only...

physically this has been a terrible month. Several medical problems, had to have a cat scan, and now hubby is hogging the bathroom with a bad bout of a gastro-intestinal virus (as the doctor calls it) or the "flu" as you and I call it. By whatever name, it's the PITS! And just as I was starting to feel better, I think he's making me sick again.

Hopefully we'll be back to normal in a few days, 'cause I've got lots of projects to get finished.

In the meantime, check out these neat websites and projects. Kim has a great St. Patrick's Day tabletopper for you to make.

The Moda Bake Shop has a great braided rug tutorial.

And Elizabeth from Oh, Fransson has posted a great stashbuster tutorial for ponytail scarves here.

Plus, there's a cute doll quilt coutesy of Alissa here.

I'll be back in a few days with pictures of the projects I'm working on. Until then, drink lots of fluids, get plenty of rest, and stay away from husbands that are sick!

Sharon

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I hope both of you will get well soon, having the flu makes ones feel miserable...Thanks for the infos, I'm going to visit the other blogs.

Miss Nancy said...

Bless your heart! I hope you both get to feeling well real soon! Take care!